The Anne Springs Close Greenway plans a phased reopening, but it will help if you are a member.
Here is what they said this week in a statement:
“We appreciate the support of our members and guests during this unprecedented closure of our trails and entrances. We are looking forward to a phased reopening in the coming weeks, and wanted to share what our ‘new normal’ will likely look like. We will update you as we confirm a date that is safe to resume activities on our trails.
How Will We Open?
- Trails and entrances may be open during shortened operational hours
- Access may be limited to Greenway members only
- Continued to-go family meals at the Canteen
- No to-go orders that can be eaten on property and no beverage services
- Gateway to remain closed to public
- Users encouraged to use different entrances in order to spread out on property
- No physical interactions or transactions with members or guests – all processed online
- Continued encouragement of social distancing while on trails and in parking lots
- Increased signage of social distancing rules and safe trail practices
- Observe all trail rules; Dogs must remain on leash at all times
“We will share more in the coming weeks as we prepare for reopening and appreciate your patience as we work to provide a safe environment for our staff and visitors.
“For questions, please call 803-547-4575 or email [email protected].”