Pet Supplies Plus opened its doors Friday at its new Fort Mill location, next to Earth Fare.
The retailer opened its 7,000-sq.-foot space on Len Patterson Street. A grand opening celebration is planned for this weekend, Feb. 23-24.
Local residents are already reacting to the news. “A big warm welcome to the neighborhood!” Amy Smith wrote on Facebook.
Store Leader, Christina Shaw, spent many years managing stores before switching over to pet retail seven years ago.
“Christina’s pets include her Boxer-Pit mix, Madigan, and 5 formerly feral cats; Mama, Pants, Chi Chi, Quags, and Bubba,” the company website says. “She strives to provide the best care for her fur babies and hopes to help our neighbors do the same for their own.”
Here is what the business offers:
• Dog Wash: Self-service dog wash
• Grooming: Regular grooming keeps your pets looking good and is important to maintaining their good health
• Live Fish: Beautiful Bettas, Dazzling Danios, Gorgeous Glofish and even MORE in Store! Selection Varies by location.
• Live Small Pets: Feathery friends, cuddly companions or scaly sidekicks! Species selection varies by location.
• Live Crickets: They have a cricket IN STOCK GUARANTEE
• Buy Online & Pickup in Store: Buy online and pick up when it is convenient for you. Come on in, or they will bring it to your car. It is easy, fast and free!
To reach the store, call them at 803-548-2827.